Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Love - Our Story

Love this noble tree in my neighbors yard...



Love eating breakfast at restaurants...



Love how clean my girl's room is...Thanks Maw Maw!


Love all you can eat blueberries...

Love my new shower curtain...


Love how my wild child turns into an angel when she sleeps...


Love all these Mamas...


Love Booba...


Love a clean kitchen...

(I do realize that the fact that I feel compelled to photograph my kitchen when it is clean doesn't speak well to how often that occurs. Oh well.)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love your picture updates. :) and the new shower curtain is really fun!

Mary Lindsey said...

So, I was really bummed tonight bc/ I was planning on taking all the kids to chickfila (drive thru, mind you) and then to run by the church. Chris called and said there was terrible traffic and by the time I made it to CFA & church, we wouldnt be home until 7 - NOT good for hungry little tummies. So, I was bummed. Really bummed. Now, I have to figure out dinner. Arg. But as I was laying on the couch, I thought of you. And I missed you. I knew one way I could find you was on your blog, so I came and read and you cheered me up so much. Off to make mini-pizzas for my crew. I love you, JLB and wish we could talk on bunk beds just for a moment again.

Love your old roomie,
MLB

Super Maw Maw said...

And I LOVED being a part of it all:)

Misty said...

I love when my kitchen is clean too!!

Amy said...

Something wonderful about Nana's and Maw Maws being there that make it possible to have clean rooms! Awesome the shower curtain, we have the same one!