Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Mommy, Rose kinda looks like a Pharisee." ~ Our Story

Sissy's new favorite thing is coming into our bed. She is really precious about it so we tell her to hop in. Unfortunately, she is not there to sleep. She is there to stare at us, breathe loud on our faces and, yes, sit on our heads. All very preciously, though.


Afton's new school uniforms came in. She is going to be so cute it might be against the law. Hope we don't get reported!


This is Rose's new favorite thing to do. She goes straight to this every time she is in the play room. Kinda reminds me of some magician act.


It was really dark and wintery looking one day last week so I decided to pretend like it really was winter and turn on Christmas music. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was baking snickerdoodles! It was the first time for me. Won't be the last!


Keeping It Real Part III ~ We have an ant problem exacerbated by a not quite empty sippy cups all over the place problem. These problems are making me crazy!


Saunders loves me though and always gives me a second chance. I love you, too, Saunders.
Beauty Shop!

Jelly weekend snuggles!


"Mommy, Rose kinda looks like a Pharisee."


Zoo time!


Afton built this. It is called a Sunnyside Show. She is precious.

Snack time straight from the garden!


Ronny pulled up the crazy island in front of our house. I am so happy! A yard that suits our lifestyle is on the way!


3 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

You are NOT kidding....those uniforms on HER...oh be still my heart!
"Ponder looks like a Pharisee" LOL tripled!
Snickerdoodles and garden snacks...YUM!

Super Maw Maw said...

Did you try the dove liquid and water in a squirt bottle for the ants?

Travis said...

How does Ponder know what Pharisee looks like? (It was Ponder who said that, right?)